- Construction Litigation
- Government Contracts specializing in Construction Practice
- Homeowners Association/Condominium
- Civil Litigation
- District of Columbia
Leonard's goal was to own a construction company. His practical knowledge of the construction business is a strategic advantage in his practice.
Leonard's experience and expertise is in construction and contract litigation. Leonard has appeared before the US Federal Courts in Maryland and the District of Columbia, Maryland State Courts, the District of Columbia courts and administrative tribunals including the District of Columbia's Contract Appeals Board, Office of Administrative Hearings, Office of Workers Compensation, and the American Arbitration Association. His construction contracts experience includes complex Federal Procurement issues, commercial contracts, Occupational Safety and Health Administration cases as well as appearances before the State of Maryland Public Service Commission.
- Catholic University of America, Columbus School of Law, Washington, District of Columbia
- Juris Doctor - 2007
- Boston College - Masters of Science
- Boston College - Bachelors of Arts