- Government Contracts
- Construction Claims Litigation
- District of Columbia
Over 35 years of experience representing high technology international and domestic businesses in contractual, technology and business related matters. Specialized knowledge includes Federal, State and local Government Procurement, complex business contracts, international cooperative ventures, business development, and negotiation of strategic alliances in the innovative technology, telecommunications and IT sectors.
Entered private practice after retirement from the US Air Force as a full Colonel. Retired as a Command Pilot with over 5,000 hours of flying time in high performance jet fighter aircraft. His career in the US Air Force concluded with assignments at Air Force Systems Command and the Pentagon as Chief of the Electronic Warfare Division at Air Force Systems Command responsible for all R&D for strategic and tactical electronic warfare systems, including the EF-111 and the F-4G Wild Weasel dedicated aircraft and in the Pentagon as an R&D Staff Officer responsible for advocacy and management of all USAF R&D Quick Reaction Capability Development Programs.
Mr. Klimek had a storied flying career including USAF Flight Instructor, Tactical Fighter Pilot (over 5,000 hours of flying time), Operations Staff Officer and Engineering Test Project Officer.
- Georgetown University Law Center, Washington, District of Columbia
- Juris Doctorate - 1975
- Bachelors of Science Electrical Engineering University of Colorado
- Masters of Science Administration Georgetown University
- Tau Beta Pi - National Engineering Honor Society
- Eta Kappa Nu - National Electrical Engineering Society
- Sigma Gamma Tau - National Aerospace Engineering Honor Society