Government Procurement/Construction Contracts/Foreign Acquisition
Some of the most lucrative construction projects are those for federal, state and local governments. However, they are also some of the most difficult projects to work on. For multinational firms, Part 25 of the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) is particularly complex and fraught with compliance traps.
At Klimek, Kolodney & Casale, P.C., we have been guiding firms in public construction contracts and foreign acquisition issues for more than 35 years. With practical knowledge of the construction industry as well as finely honed skills in contract negotiation and litigation, our attorneys are a trusted resource for construction companies nationwide.
Providing Comprehensive, Proactive Representation
We are available to assist with a full array of issues, including:
- Bid protests
- Termination for cause (“T for C”) preparation and negotiation
- Termination for default (“T for D”) preparation, negotiation and litigation
- Disputes resolution
- Complex federal procurement issues
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) matters
- Compliance with FAR part 25 and FAR supplements, including the DFAR
- Other matters related to foreign acquisition and construction contracts
In every case, our lawyers focus on providing proactive, strategic counsel that minimizes the risk of costly violations or breach of contract actions. Our goal is to safeguard our clients’ interests while maximizing their opportunities with regard to government construction projects.